Sunday, July 1, 2007

Yes I still fit in my wetsuit ! Last Wekiwa spring swim



















And holding my breath ( literally ) I was able to squeeze myself into my new wetsuit which had fit perfectly fine when I got it 2 months ago but has become kind of 'snug' (you know what I mean) since then.

I have been diligent about my training and recovery but blew it completely in controlling my nutrition. Whenever I feel stressed I try to eat myself out of the stress, well training for the IM and trying to maintain a normal life including family and job, I got kind of stressed. So I gained about 10 pounds since I started training ( go figure ! )


It was relieving to know that I could still breathe and swim, Fred has been really supportive and came this morning to keep me company.

Not perfect ( lots of head lifting ) but this was the only one of the 16 shots that I had a stroke that came near ' acceptable'.





No comments: